Operating Principal of Lift Check Valve
It's two important abilities are preventing countercurrent, and
1 When the pump starts to operate, the pressure
of fluid reaches on A side.
2 With over 0.3kgf/§²G, the pressure of fluid
on A part, can be passed by lifting
B seat with little energy.
3 Lift Check valve's operation is senitive,
therefore, it can lift up B completely with
4 But if the movement of the pump stops,
the liquid which was climbed up through the
pipeline would flow backward again. At this
moment, Smolensky Check Valve's seat
which was lifted up with little energy would
come down again and close A side.
this condition will prevent countercurrent.
5 Water Hammer means a series of pressure
shocks created by a sudden change in flow
velocity of a liquid in a pipe. when any part
of pipe line stays in vacuum, the pressure of
liquid is hammering a part of the pipeline.
As you see in picture 5, when the pump stops,
Part A will become vacuum. But filling the liquid
into A part by turning the handle will
Accordingly, Lift-Check Valve has developed
to protect pipeline from water-hammer,
prevent countercurrent and save energy.
1. By-pass valve: Close it and use.
If a hood valve is defected, open the valve and
send proper amount of fluid
2. Fluid in a pipe shouldn't be mixed and run with other substances
such as sand,
and weldment grit.
3. Use a high-temperature typed valve when it is over 60¡É
4. Use an appropriate check valve for the applied fluid.
5. If the applied fluid is different, or has special option, please
consult with our sales people
in a head office.
6. Install the fluid from the bottom to the top when installing